I just finished cleaning up a new version of mplayer-resume, my little wrapper script to mplayer to save / resume playback of media files. Woots.
You can download the new version from here: http://spaceparanoids.org/downloads/mplayer-resume/
Nothing too big that’s new here. I think the only major thing is that it reads your home directory using getenv() instead of you having to hardcode it. I have no idea why I didn’t do that in the first place. Plus I added support for a few more file extensions, and improved the documentation. That’s about it. Lemme know if you have any problems. :)
Oh, and I fixed my subversion. Turns out that my config file didn’t have an entry for that Subversion directory I was pulling it from. I have no idea how in the world that happened. I still do have random times when I have to rebuild the entire group of packages though. This time, it was just pebkac. Oh well.