I made a few updates to GPNL on some things that were nagging me a bit. The search page is a lot cleaner now, and easier to read. On the ebuild page, it lists dependencies for that package. The reason those are listed as incomplete is because there are still some virtual and moved packages that I’m not importing into the database.
That’s about all the real changes right now, the rest of it is just cosmetic. The good news is I finally got a working copy of pkgcore’s pcheck and paludis’ brutalis, so very soon I’ll be importing those QA results into my database and be displaying them.
I’ve got some other stuff coming down the pipe, but don’t want to promise too much, too soon.